It costs less to sell more to an existing customer
Than it does to find a new one.
How do you do it?
- First, tell them what you’ve got
- Make a compelling offer
- Use a digital menu board
Who should have a Digital Menu Board?
- If you are a business where your customers come to you, then a digital menu board may be what you need to grow your business
- Perfect for bars and restaurants
- Great for retailers
- Banking industry (already has substantial penetration)
- Businesses with waiting rooms
What is a Digital Menu Board?
It is an HD flat screen placed in a highly visible location inside your business. You own 100% of the air time to promote your products and services to your customers.
How will it help me grow my business?
- Most businesses fall into the 80/20 rule. That is that 80% of your sales and profit comes from 20% of your products
- Let your customers know about the other 80% of your products
- If you could sell one more product to just 10% of your customers, that revenue would drop right to the bottom line
Is it expensive?
No. There is a small one time installation charge and then a low monthly fee. The monthly fee covers:
- Creative services to create the initial content, called a playlist. This is a huge value as we do not charge for creative services
- Monthly changes to make changes or add to the playlist. Also a huge value
- Content management – we make sure the playlist is current and manage the playlist for you
- Network and IT maintenance – simply put, we keep the system running
What we provide:
- A dedicated digital signage computer that allows us to address the screen
- The mounting bracket and installation
- The software for access to our digital signage network servers
- The creative services needed to develop your specific content
- Changes each month to your playlist
What you provide:
- The HD screen (minimum requirement is a PC (VGA) input)
- Access to your internet
- The copy, logos, and images you wish to use in your ads